Propecia and Stubble?

teach77

Hi all,

Quick question: I've been on propecia for about 4.5 months and the past few weeks I've been feeling a lot of stubble on my thinning crown and even some other areas of my head. I even had a couple of friends feel it to see if I was crazy, but it's definitely there. Is this a result of the Propecia? In other words, is this what regrowth would feel like?

On another note, at 3.5 months post-op my frontal hairs are growing in nicely. Once I go in for my check up in a few weeks, I'll post some good before and after pics...I'm horrible with a camera on my own.

Thanks for any answers!

Ken

teach77

Hi Ken,

Could very well be regrowth! Propecia can improve hair density, especially in the crown, so you might be one of the lucky guys that sees not just significant slowing down/halting of hairloss but also some regrowth too! Over the next few weeks you'll probably be able to know more accurately if this is indeed new hair, but the signs are good I'd say!

Hope it continues to work out for you!

It sounds like either new hairs are growing (or rather re-growing) or fine, miniaturizing hairs that were too thin to feel before are thickening and becoming terminal hairs. Undoubtedly a good sign!

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com