Dallas Surgeons

I am a single mom who doesn't have time or money to be making mistakes. I have been fighting thining hair for several years and am ready to do somethiing! I have seen the negative posts about Bosley & The Hair Club which have me afraid to trust anyone. Does anyone have words of wisdom for hair transplant surgeons in the Dallas Metroplex?

jenuwinehaart,

Welcome to the community! I've taken the liberty of moving your post from the Welcome forum to our Surgeon Reviews forum where it will be a lot more visible.

To see a list of hair transplant physicians we recommend in Texas, click here.

To view our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I completely understand your concerns. I decided to have my procedure done about 15 months ago and do not have money to burn so I definitely wanted to make it count. I live about 50 miles south of you and decided to have it done in Austin with Dr. McGrath. After about 2 years or so of searching and going to numerous MHR and other consultations, my wife and I decided we should use Dr. McGrath. I wish I would have done it sooner but then I may not have had the results that I have had I gone with someone else. Very proffessional and I couldn't be happier. Actually, he just did a procedure on one of the countries top pro fitness models. Anyway, please let me know if I can answer any questions. I wiould be happy to help!