Revivogen

Akash

Hi,

So I started Finasteride & moment I did, I got sides, pretty painful and aggravating. Went to a doc, who basically had me run a bunch of tests & asked me to lay off the drug till things figure out. So, I am out of options & came across this thing called Revivogen.

My queries, has somebody used the Revivogen solution in recent days, or consistently? Is it useful? I am on the way to a Norwood 7 and would like to hold it off for a while, at least slow down my hair fall. Reading on the net, seems to bring out all sorts of stuff about Revivogen - from "crap" to "stops hairfall", so could the forum members who have used the product chip in? There are some topics on the forum which mention it, but mostly querying as I have, from quite some time back.

So did anyone try it out?

Did it at least stop/retard your hair loss, even if it was not as effective as propecia in (partly) reversing it.

Does it help to use it along with Minox (Rogaine foam).

Please advise.

Thanks!!

Akash

• 1 month later...

Akash,

I used to have fulI and thick hair until recently. about 6-8 wks ago I noticed unusual amount of hair loss at top and immediately went to a dermatologist specializing in hair loss and he recommended mesotherapy so I starte the treatment 3 wks ago along with Porpecia and Biotin (5mg x 2/day). He also prescribed Revivogen which is a kit - shampoo, conditioner and solution. The shampoo and conditioner have a tinkeling feeling, but the solution is a rather oily liquid (dark orange/brown). I usually apply it at night bc it has to stay on (w/out washing) for at least 3 hrs.

Re mesotherpy - I've had 5 (of 10) injections and they have become more and more painful and there is more blood coming out of the injected area due to better blood circulation (I've been told).

Re propecia - I'm about to finish the first box of this med so it's almost been 3 wks. The dr took a look at my scalp today and decided to go with Finasteride (under Alofin brand name here in Turkey).

In conclusion, I cant tell you if Revivogen alone or the mesotherapy along with the medicine & vitamin treatment has been helpful bc its too early to tell. I'm continuing to lose a good number of hair (~200/day), but the dr says the important thing is not losing new hair follicles as opposed to old ones which have completed their life-cycle (..does this make sense?) Nevertheless I am hopeful and will keep you posted..

Good luck to you and to anyone and everyone who's going through this!

• 2 weeks later...