What a relief! 10 days post op staples removed!

Mann those things were a pain! I can't tell you how great it is to have them removed. Finally starting to feel normal again. And it was quite painful having those suckers removed!

I'm so glad I did this and I really cant wait to see some results! Everything is going well so far. Didnt really have many scabs in the recipient area (they're gone now) and the swelling is pretty much all gone.

I haven't been to a barber in probably 6 years and that is the day that I'm really looking forward to! That will be another milestone for me. I think we are all hoping for perfect results but I will be very satisfied if it looks natural and I get some decent coverage on top. According to Dr Feller I had an above average number of multi-hair graphs. It's funny because although I dont know the exact numbers I do remember a tech or nurse saying "wow that's a lot!" at one point during my procedurr and now I wonder if she was asking about the number of twos or three hair graphs.

Jacksbeard,

Congratulations on this first of several milestones you have to look forward to as you progress along your hair restoration journey!

I had sutures for both of my hair transplant procedures but I was no less eager to see them go.

The waiting can be rough but this is also an exciting time. Please keep us informed of your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website