Are Clinics using Motorized FUE Tools that CANNOT be Autoclaved?

Is it really true that some clinics are using an older motorized FUE tool, that in addition to allegedly producing poor results, CANNOT be autoclaved.

If so, that is very disgusting and just goes to show you that some doctors out there do not have the patients best interest at heart.

Minimizing the risks of transmitting communicable diseases is of paramount concern for any clinic performing surgery in my opinion.

Who makes this disgusting tool that CANNOT be autoclaved and/or what clinics are suspected of using it?

Patients should stay away from such unsafe practices in my opinion if this is really happening.

This seems to be yet another reason why people should not have FUE done by clinics that are unwilling to discuss their tools and methods.

Thankfully, we have doctors like Dr. Feller willing to put his tools up for scrutiny and demystify the FUE practice by showing how his tools work and how they are maintained and properly cleaned for safety.

Is it really true that some clinics are using an older motorized FUE tool, that in addition to allegedly producing poor results, CANNOT be autoclaved.

If so, that is very disgusting and just goes to show you that some doctors out there do not have the patients best interest at heart.

Minimizing the risks of transmitting communicable diseases is of paramount concern for any clinic performing surgery in my opinion.

Who makes this disgusting tool that CANNOT be autoclaved and/or what clinics are suspected of using it?

Patients should stay away from such unsafe practices in my opinion if this is really happening.

This seems to be yet another reason why people should not have FUE done by clinics that are unwilling to discuss their tools and methods.

Thankfully, we have doctors like Dr. Feller willing to put his tools up for scrutiny and demystify the FUE practice by showing how his tools work and how they are maintained and properly cleaned for safety.