Rogaine shedding and starting rogaine again

I was using rogaine solidly for about 5 months (June 2003 - October 2003) and I got significant regrowth. I made the mistake of getting to comfortable with how my hair looked and I stopped using rogaine. I noticed pretty rapid shedding a couple months afterwards. So I just got back on it 2 weeks ago and the shedding is EXTREMELY rapid. What should I expect? Is it likely that I will grow back the hairs that are shedding because of the newly applied rogaine, as expected? Is it likely that i will grow back the hairs that i lost between November 2003 and up throw 2 weeks ago (the hairs that fell out before I started using rogaine again)?

Please help

Please Help Me

Frustrated Young Guy

I was using rogaine solidly for about 5 months (June 2003 - October 2003) and I got significant regrowth. I made the mistake of getting to comfortable with how my hair looked and I stopped using rogaine. I noticed pretty rapid shedding a couple months afterwards. So I just got back on it 2 weeks ago and the shedding is EXTREMELY rapid. What should I expect? Is it likely that I will grow back the hairs that are shedding because of the newly applied rogaine, as expected? Is it likely that i will grow back the hairs that i lost between November 2003 and up throw 2 weeks ago (the hairs that fell out before I started using rogaine again)?

Please help

Please Help Me

Frustrated Young Guy