Feeling great

workswell

Had 2105 grafts transplanted three days ago at the Shapiro Medical Clinic by Dr. Charles. The whole procedure went tremendously well. High-quality place, highly recommend it. Since the procedure, I've taken a whopping total of two

Tylenol - - pain was and remains incredibly minimal. In terms of noticeability, I have a meeting I need to attend this Friday (six days after surgery) and have no qualms about going.

Had 2105 grafts transplanted three days ago at the Shapiro Medical Clinic by Dr. Charles. The whole procedure went tremendously well. High-quality place, highly recommend it. Since the procedure, I've taken a whopping total of two

Tylenol - - pain was and remains incredibly minimal. In terms of noticeability, I have a meeting I need to attend this Friday (six days after surgery) and have no qualms about going.

That's great WW. I've met Dr. Charles and seen some of his work--really fantastic. I know he would not be with Shapiro if he were anything other than one of the very best. Shapiro did both of my procedures and I could not be happier. I have no doubt you will be just as pleased with your results as I am with mine. Use the Graftcyte and keep us all posted! Take care not to lose any of those precious FUs. I lost a couple, and it almost makes you want to cry. Don't break down and comb your hair until after at least a week (just to be safe). And don't pick or scratch at your head unconciously while on the phone like I did. The actual hairs will no doubt be gone in a matter of weeks, leaving the follicles to mature and produce a strong healthy hair in the weeks to follow. So be patient and wait for what seems an eternity. It will all come back, just like the Doc said it would. I wish you all the best.

Cliff