Consult with Rose on 5/30!

PCC

After hanging around the forum for around a year now, offering support and receiving so much more, I am finally taking the plunge. Today, I called Dr. Rose's office and scheduled a consult for May 30th. I will be making the short two hour drive from my home near Orlando to Tampa. The young lady who answered the phone offered to get me in this week which I had to decline due to schedule constraints. I explained that I am a HT veteran seeking correction/refinement of my earlier work. As I feel like I have a good understanding of the issues (thanks mainly to all of you), I requested to see the Dr. himself rather than going through a consultant first. I also verified that Dr Rose would indeed be present that day as I'm sure he travels extensively She assured me that I would be meeting with none other than Dr.Rose.

I'ts been over 10 years since I last addressed my "burden" so I think the time has come. I need to do this for myself as I spend my whole professional life caring for others. I also plan on speaking with the Dr. about starting me on a trial of Propecia. I'm excited but also a little nervous. Wish me luck!

Phil

Excellent choice PCC. You will be in good hands. I don't need to wish you luck because it is all about skill and your doctor has it.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery