Minoxodil Question

I started using Rogaine about 6 weeks ago and for the first 3 weeks it was shedding excessively. However, between the 3rd and 6th week, LOTS of hair grew back. However, my only concern is that the hair is EXTREMELY thin. Is this normal? In addition, I read on the rogaine web site that when your hair starts to grow back, "your hair MAY grow back to the same color and texture as your original hair". Why do they use the word MAY? What is the chance of my new hair growing back to that thickness?

Please Help Me

Frustrated Young Guy

I started using Rogaine about 6 weeks ago and for the first 3 weeks it was shedding excessively. However, between the 3rd and 6th week, LOTS of hair grew back. However, my only concern is that the hair is EXTREMELY thin. Is this normal? In addition, I read on the rogaine web site that when your hair starts to grow back, "your hair MAY grow back to the same color and texture as your original hair". Why do they use the word MAY? What is the chance of my new hair growing back to that thickness?

Please Help Me

Frustrated Young Guy

Why me, just stick with it. especially if its working. There are no garauntees in any medication, thats why it says "May"

if hair treatments grew back hair like our regular hair garaunteed, then none of us would be on the transplant forum.

best thing to do is stick with the med's for a while. Worst thing to do is quit if it appears to be working.