How much??

Ok so here are some pics i want to know how many grafts i will be needing and maybe a price it would cost. I am pulling towards true and dorin but am going to meet with bernstien and some other docs. This site has provided me with much info. ThanksUntitled-1.jpg

Ok so here are some pics i want to know how many grafts i will be needing and maybe a price it would cost. I am pulling towards true and dorin but am going to meet with bernstien and some other docs. This site has provided me with much info. ThanksUntitled-1.jpg

lonez,

From your photos, it looks like you need to have your hairline recreated and have no crown loss. It would depend on how aggressively you wanted that new hairline placed as to how many grafts you would need.

Since you are considering True & Dorin Medical Group and Bernstein Medical, I am posting links to both of their virtual consultation forms below. Why not send both clinics your photos for an initial diagnosis?

Bernstein Medical Virtual Consultation Form

True & Dorin Medical Group Virtual Consultation Form

Hope this helps, and good luck with your decision!

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

well i of course want a hairline. I have been on propecia and rogaine for about 3 years now and it has helped me keep my hair. I only use the rogaine here and there now and mostly at night. I feel that a HT would be best for me as that would make me happy. How do u like your hair line that was created? What amount of grafts do u think i would need? I want good coverage but it does not have to be totally thick. Just a nice hairline so i can brush my ceasar forward once again.

Thanks

I went for a slightly "mature" hair line (for a 25 year old, anyway) and I recieved 2,300 grafts to the hair line and forelock. While a physician can certainly pack that amount into your hailine alone, I don't think you would need anymore than around 1,500 to 1,800 but that is my opinion.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog