Question and Answer on Hair Loss Myth

JacksonSim

When we are on our journey to seek for hair loss treatment, most of the people would be eager to try everything they can to help with their hair loss issues. One would try medication, lifestyle changes, alternative methods, or any other things that are claimed to help treat hair loss. Here, let us look at some question and answer on hair loss, hoping that this will help you dispel some myth and seek the correct way to hair loss treatment.

Does drinking wine helps to stimulate hair growth?

Wine or alcohol makes the blood vessels to dilate, and some people thought this can help with blood circulation and allow hair growth. Some remedies even taught people to rub wine or brandy into the scalp to promote hair growth. Unfortunately, this does not help at all. So do not waste your wine on your hair.

Is taking too much salt bad for hair?

Some people said that taking too much salt or food that contains lots of salt can cause hair loss. Again this is not true. But too much salt in the diet can cause high blood pressure, and hence should be avoided.

Does taking MSG cause hair loss?

MSG is a flavoring agent used in cooking to make dishes tastier. But there is no scientific finding that shows MSG and hair loss are related. However, some people do complain of hair loss after taking MSG for a long period of time. So try to take in moderation and avoid taking MSG for extended period of time.

Secret Techniques Hollywood Actors use to (link removed. Goodbye spammer)

Originally posted by JacksonSim:

Secret Techniques Hollywood Actors use to Naturally Re-grow Lost Hair @ (promotional link removed)

I have been stuck indoors for most of the week because i have just had a HT and i need a good laugh so i might just get that book icon_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gif

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07