Lowering a naturally high hairline

I know this forum addresses hair restoration for men with hair loss, but I was wondering if hair transplantation was a viable way to lower a naturally high hairline. This means that the patient never had any actual hair loss, but was only born with a large forehead. What are your opinions on this?

I know this forum addresses hair restoration for men with hair loss, but I was wondering if hair transplantation was a viable way to lower a naturally high hairline. This means that the patient never had any actual hair loss, but was only born with a large forehead. What are your opinions on this?

Zero,

Welcome to the forums. The procedure in question is entirely possible and has been done before.

For example, here is a female patient that had her naturally high hair line loweered by Dr. Robert Dorin:

943 FUT by Dr. Robert Dorin

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by JacobS:

Dr Epstein in Miami has at least 30 women's experiences documented on his website.

Very true. However, the poster asked about just lowering hair lines, not about female patients. The example I posted just happened to be a female.

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I can only see that it is foolish if the patient was young and exhibited signs of further loss behind an already high hairline. If there was no sign of progression over time, then I think that it is a very reasonable situation for hair restoration.

-Robert