Went to Shapiros Clinic yesterday

Had a great conversation with Dr. Ron Shapiro, i didnt have an appt. but the Doc made time for me and he was pretty busy, he made sure EVERYTHING was ok with me, we discussed all of my concerns and why i went to Dr. Hasson for my 2nd procedure, in my opinion it was all just a misunderstanding and Dr. Shapiro is a real "GEM" of a person, he looked at Dr. Hassons work and said it was fantastic, he explained to me in detail about my particular case and why he took the approach he did, after seeing my before photos and where i started---WOW, the amazing thing is im only 10.5 months from my first session and i have 5820 graphs from Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Hasson--WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im feeling very fortunate about that, There is no bad vibes between these two clinics both Docs speak highly of the other one.

I gave Doc Shapiro the following feedback and he agreed, if i would have had my before photos to compare his procedure i could have seen a way better picture of things and where i was at, Dr. Hassons office gave me a disc of my pics before i went home, i told Dr. Shapiro they could use more of an internet presence like a "Jotronic" (respectfully) to represent his work online and present some larger cases, Doc agreed but said its a fine line to walk on the internet and not get involved in the B.S. that takes place sometime.

Overall i feel really good about everything and i believe everything happens for a reason wich led me to start with the Great Dr. Shapiro and then led me to the great Dr. Hasson.

Im waiting for Dr. Shapiro to E-mail me my photos of where it began, then you can form your own opinions

Sincerely, Mudpuppy

Had a great conversation with Dr. Ron Shapiro, i didnt have an appt. but the Doc made time for me and he was pretty busy, he made sure EVERYTHING was ok with me, we discussed all of my concerns and why i went to Dr. Hasson for my 2nd procedure, in my opinion it was all just a misunderstanding and Dr. Shapiro is a real "GEM" of a person, he looked at Dr. Hassons work and said it was fantastic, he explained to me in detail about my particular case and why he took the approach he did, after seeing my before photos and where i started---WOW, the amazing thing is im only 10.5 months from my first session and i have 5820 graphs from Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Hasson--WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, im feeling very fortunate about that, There is no bad vibes between these two clinics both Docs speak highly of the other one.

I gave Doc Shapiro the following feedback and he agreed, if i would have had my before photos to compare his procedure i could have seen a way better picture of things and where i was at, Dr. Hassons office gave me a disc of my pics before i went home, i told Dr. Shapiro they could use more of an internet presence like a "Jotronic" (respectfully) to represent his work online and present some larger cases, Doc agreed but said its a fine line to walk on the internet and not get involved in the B.S. that takes place sometime.

Overall i feel really good about everything and i believe everything happens for a reason wich led me to start with the Great Dr. Shapiro and then led me to the great Dr. Hasson.

Im waiting for Dr. Shapiro to E-mail me my photos of where it began, then you can form your own opinions

Sincerely, Mudpuppy