Nisim + MSM + Rogaine + Centrum?

Is that a good combination? 3 days post Op and looking to change up the routine. Buzzed the hair down to a 2 guard and now hoping to re-grow a lot of it soon so that the scar will cover asap.

Recently heard about Nisim? Any suggestions? Is that a good shampoo or is Nizoral better? Currently using Nioxin system V but it's not doing much.

MSM? I just heard about this today and after reading up on it, it seems like a good bet. What do you guys think?

Rogaine foam: Will definitely apply this to the crown once I past the 10 day mark.

Centrum: Is this a good Multi-Vitamin to take? Or should I opt for the Mega Men vitamin from GNC?

Is it a bad idea to take a Multi-Vitamin AND MSM at the same time? Wouldn't that be a surplus of something in my system? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Is that a good combination? 3 days post Op and looking to change up the routine. Buzzed the hair down to a 2 guard and now hoping to re-grow a lot of it soon so that the scar will cover asap.

Recently heard about Nisim? Any suggestions? Is that a good shampoo or is Nizoral better? Currently using Nioxin system V but it's not doing much.

MSM? I just heard about this today and after reading up on it, it seems like a good bet. What do you guys think?

Rogaine foam: Will definitely apply this to the crown once I past the 10 day mark.

Centrum: Is this a good Multi-Vitamin to take? Or should I opt for the Mega Men vitamin from GNC?

Is it a bad idea to take a Multi-Vitamin AND MSM at the same time? Wouldn't that be a surplus of something in my system? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.