Dr Manoj Khanna Calcutta

leowaves,

The photo section is quite impressive according to the indian standards though the hairlines does not show a complete naturalness.

I am not sure how much research you did on HT, but FUE is not a preferred for big sessions. You can go for it for small touch-up kind of sessions. Also I doubt indian doctors are good enough doing FUE. Because it is even difficult to find doctors doing FUT. I can say having a consultation with the doctor is not a bad idea.

I would like to read the feedback from other members of this forum on the sample pictures posted on this doctor's website.

-Jagdish

Ravi Vide

• 5 years later...
Has anyone done a FUE hair transplant from Manoj Khanna calcutta.

CSC - Home

Please post on his work or if some one has had problems with his hair tranplant results.

I have had a FUT HT wth Dr. Manoj Khana on 30th july 2011.

even i was really confused between FUT and FUE, I needed to have around 4500 grafts.

I would like to tell you that FUE is never recommended for large bald patches and a lot of grafts are wasted by this process as well (around 30%) this process is much more expensive as well.

my experience was really nice and will update with more details as the time passes and i have other things to say, as of now i am pretty much satisfied.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear member

I've had HT (FUT) by Dr Manoj Khanna about 2 years ago, this is my experience (honestly I'll be blunt anf truthful as far as possible without any bias/prejudice)

Pros

1 - He's quick to respond your email

2 - He's friendly and may be the only one in kolkata who'd reveal his price through email (though the rates are a lot higher when compare to others)

3 - I'm out of pros.... sorry doc but sure enough, most of his customers who had consulted another experience HT Surgeon will agree with me

Cons

1 - He grafted the extracted hair folicles thinly in a regular pattern like that of a barbie doll hair which looks extremely fake and artificial

2 - The no. of hair implanted are doubtful (since other reputed clinic count their HT by graft which mainly consist 3 to 4 folicles maybe he just count each graft as 3 or 2 folicles which means he just increased the by 2 to 3 folds when compare to others)

3 - His rates are way higher compare to any other reputed HT Surgeon in India e.g. well reputed and experience doctor like Dr Modhu will graft it (the transplanted hairs are arrayed thickly in such a way that its even hard to believe that its not a naturally grown hair) for Rs. 50/- per graft which consist 3 to 4 folicles or you can let Dr Khanna graft it thinly like that of a birbie doll for Rs 80/- per folicle i.e. Rs 80/- ? 2 or 3 = Rs 240/- per graft or maybe even more (believe me anyone will notice that its transplanted and you'll be a laughing stock unless you'd start painting your head black to hide the extremely fake and thinly grafted hair)

Regrets.. regrets.. and humiliation among friend and co-workers thats all I've experience. I've heard about Dr Sreedevi who'd do it for around Rs. 30/- per graft as charity at Rajamundry who is well spoken off.