Strip scar buzz

I'd be interested to hear what % of patients you think are able to buzz the back and sides at various lengths after a strip, without the scar showing, assuming you went to a top Dr such as Shapiro or Hasson.

Based on my research I'm guesstimating

no.1. 0.01% lol

no.2. 10%

no.3. 30%

no.4. 45%

scissor cut required, can't buzz 14.99%

I'd be interested to hear what % of patients you think are able to buzz the back and sides at various lengths after a strip, without the scar showing, assuming you went to a top Dr such as Shapiro or Hasson.

Based on my research I'm guesstimating

no.1. 0.01% lol

no.2. 10%

no.3. 30%

no.4. 45%

scissor cut required, can't buzz 14.99%

a top doc will give you the best opportunity to have a great scar. From there your bodies physiology plays a huge roll. Some people heal better than others and thus will have minimal scars. And some people will have scars that stretch due to over-exertion during the healing process. In other words, there are a bunch of factors that go into scar healing

I don't think we can put a percentage on clip numbers, but if we did, I feel your percentages are a bit light on #2 and #3. And the fact that most guys that have HTs grow their hair longer on the sides and back, we will never know from them what they could shave down to.

I am one of the few that want to be able to shave down. My ultimate goal is a #2, but would be very happy with a #3. Time will tell for me. I tend to direct people to H&W's website where they have a guy shaved down to a #1 clip.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...