I have some bad HT work, and my hairline doesn't look natural...I have limited donor site available, and looking to see who you would recommend...I have visited with Dr. Bernstein and Dr. True in NYC...I am willing to travel so any names would be greatly appreciated...Please indicate why you are making your recommendation for the person you mention...why him vs. someone else...also, please indicate what I can expect cost wise thank you...

I have some bad HT work, and my hairline doesn't look natural...I have limited donor site available, and looking to see who you would recommend...I have visited with Dr. Bernstein and Dr. True in NYC...I am willing to travel so any names would be greatly appreciated...Please indicate why you are making your recommendation for the person you mention...why him vs. someone else...also, please indicate what I can expect cost wise thank you...

BStevens,

Welcome to the forums. Both Dr. Bernstein and Dr. True are both very skilled, ethical physicians. I am confident that both would perform an excellent repair procedure for you. However, if you feel the need to keep searching then you may want to take a look at the rest of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Good luck!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by BStevens:

BS, take a look at Dr Jeffrey Epstein in Miami. I am the victim of long-ago surgery and chose Dr Epstein for hairline repair and scar excision. My choice was on the basis of feedback on Dr E from this site, his plastic surgery background and his hairline/scar repair specialty.

Check out the end of my thread lower down in this section, on scar shock loss. You'll see pre and 16-week post surgery pictures of my scarring.

My old, "grafty" hairline is already softening, and I'll be posting pictures of the 4-month position in a couple of weeks.

Dr E's website is foundhair.com

Indicative prices can be found within the website.

Regards,

Neil

2000 FUT's with Dr Jeffrey Epstein

December 17th 2004

Hey BStephens. I live in the New York area and recently had a repair done by Dr. Alan Feller. I am about 2 months post op. My original was done by Dr. Law in NYC and it looks very pluggy. When I went for a consult with Feller, I was suprised when he told me he had a transplant himself and let me run my hands through it. Totally natural. Then another of his patients was coming in for suture removal from his second HT with Feller. His hairline looked completely natural as well. At that point I was feeling so stupid I hadn't come to Feller in the first place, but was also relieved that I found some one to correct my work. The next 6 months or so will tell how I turn out. You should check out his website: www.fellermedical.com None of his pics do justice to what his work looks like in real life. Thats what you have to do. See the work in real life. I made the mistake the first time of only looking at pics and thinking that all HT docs on this website were of comparable skill. Do a consult with Feller, and do what ever other research you need to do. If you don't have much donor hair left, you really have to make this one count.