Propecia=illegal in Canada?

drowninginshame

Hey, I've been using propecia for around 2 years now. It has dramatically slowed the speed at which I am losing my hair.

But I went to the Pharmacist to refill my prescription, and I was told that I was out of luck, that it had been added to the list of banned substances in Canada.

So these last few days have been absolute hell. I've been losing my luscious locks at an incredible rate. It feels like my life force is draining from me.

I went to the store today to buy a hat so that I could hide my bald spot, buy while I was there, at least 5 different people commented on it. It seemed like wherever I went people were laughing at me.

My 80 year old neighbor was the worst. He said, "I've watched you grow up from a little boy, and I can't believe that I actually got to see you go bald. Of all the people I know, I least expected it to happen to you."

I can't go on another day like this. Do you have anything that can stop this? Rogaine and Proscar are still legal, but I am allergic to them for some reason.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Baldness defines me as a person.</pre>

Baldness defines me as a person.

Hey, I've been using propecia for around 2 years now. It has dramatically slowed the speed at which I am losing my hair.

But I went to the Pharmacist to refill my prescription, and I was told that I was out of luck, that it had been added to the list of banned substances in Canada.

So these last few days have been absolute hell. I've been losing my luscious locks at an incredible rate. It feels like my life force is draining from me.

I went to the store today to buy a hat so that I could hide my bald spot, buy while I was there, at least 5 different people commented on it. It seemed like wherever I went people were laughing at me.

My 80 year old neighbor was the worst. He said, "I've watched you grow up from a little boy, and I can't believe that I actually got to see you go bald. Of all the people I know, I least expected it to happen to you."

I can't go on another day like this. Do you have anything that can stop this? Rogaine and Proscar are still legal, but I am allergic to them for some reason.

I found a solution to my propecia deficiency. I went to the safeway in town (where I normally got my propz), at three am. I walked around, and found that there was a back door that was not locked, so I quietly snuck inside.

Once inside the black warehouse of hope, I quickly made my way into the pharmacy. Upon reaching it, I entered into a back room. I came into a massive stockroom, piled sky high. Quickly I gravitated toward the medicinal marijuana, but I spotted my goal, 700 pounds of propecia.

I lunged toward the open case, and began popping the little orange pills into my mouth, I probably had around 40, because I've been missing out on my medication for a couple of weeks.

Then I sat back, content, that I would no longer have to worry about being bald anymore. I started to take, what was probably two years worth of propecia out to my waiting car, but then I heard something.

It was a pair of security guards, and one of them was radioing for police backup. I tried sneak out, but they noticed me, and one tried to grab me. I quickly kneed him in the nuts and pulled the gun out of my pocket.

I pointed at the guard standing between me and the exit, but he was all like, "sir, just be calm and this will all turn out fine."

I said, "that's easy for you to say, you're not a baldie. You think having a family member die, or having a wife leave you is hard? Try losing your hair, that's like losing a piece of your soul! I started feeling week in the knees, so I reached into my other pocket, and took a handful of proplecia, swallowed it, all the while with my gun still trained on the guard.

Then I heard the police sirens in the distance. I knew it was time to take action. I shot the security guard in the leg, and bolted out the door, but he was holding onto my leg. Quickly I emptied my chamer into his face and got to my car.

Feeling extremely groggy and suffering from blurred vision, I took a massive dose of propecia, and made my way back home. Life is good *pops a propecia* life is great.