generic propeica in India

Mp96

I am requesting any information on generic propecia being made in India labs.

I have a friend who recently purchased an entire year of Img finesteride online. He paid 120 Amercian for the entire year supply. I am courious because it seems like an excellent deal and I am contemplating going this route. Has anyone ever heard of India making the generic version and also is it safe? The supply was packaged professionally and the pill was white I believe. Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated..

I got my last prescription of finasteride from a Canadian online pharmacy for $125.79 for 100 1 mg tablets. The medicine is called Finpecia and it is made in India by Cipla Pharmaceuticals. It is the same stuff as Propecia.

According to Bill from this site in response to my question about Finpecia:

Thank you for your inquiry,

Yes, generic finasteride is just as effective as Propecia however, I am often skeptical of many online pharmaceutical companies. Just be sure that you are buying from a legitimate source - which will involved research on your part. www.hairlosstalk.com is a reputable source to buy generics however, I know there are other places that offer it cheaper. I cannot guarantee however, the legitimacy of these other places. Yes, generic finasteride is just as effective as Propecia however, I am often skeptical of many online pharmaceutical companies. Just be sure that you are buying from a legitimate source - which will involved research on your part. www.hairlosstalk.com is a reputable source to buy generics however, I know there are other places that offer it cheaper. I cannot guarantee however, the legitimacy of these other places. Yes, generic finasteride is just as effective as Propecia however, I am often skeptical of many online pharmaceutical companies. Just be sure that you are buying from a legitimate source - which will involved research on your part. www.hairlosstalk.com is a reputable source to buy generics however, I know there are other places that offer it cheaper. I cannot guarantee however, the legitimacy of these other places.

I hope this helps,

Bill - Associate Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q & A Blog. To share ideas with other hair loss sufferers visit our Hair Restoration Discussion Forum.

Like Bill says, "I hope this helps"!

Regards,

Ringo