Update. Looking for new Opinion?

Ken belanger

Last week I started exercising again, about 4 times a week.

The hairgrowth on my forehead has picked up over the last couple days. Still real slow, just not real, real slow.

Makes me wonder if its the stuff in my blood stream that is stimulating the growth. More exercise more blood flow.

Any opinions?

Last week I started exercising again, about 4 times a week.

The hairgrowth on my forehead has picked up over the last couple days. Still real slow, just not real, real slow.

Makes me wonder if its the stuff in my blood stream that is stimulating the growth. More exercise more blood flow.

Any opinions?

i dont know ken, i work out regularly, and it doesnt seem to make much difference. you can try standing on your head an hour each day for a couple of weeks and see if the blood flow helps.

You dont seem as Enthusiastic as you were a couple of months ago, has your new formula stopped working/slowed down? Are the tiny hairs not growing fast enough?

Ive been able to grow tiny hairs myself, but they seemed to have stalled at a point and never became "terminal/dark" long hairs. best i could get them was maybe a millimeter or 2 tops, and they were all fine.

Good Luck!

The top of my head is growing well. It's totally filling in.

I am more used to it now. That is the difference.

I have moments were I even take it for granted-- then I hit myself upside the head and remember what I looked like 9 months ago.

The dormant forehead follicles are growing slow, but growing. I would like them to grow quicker but I don't have control over that.

If you look casually at my forehead now, you can actually see the outline of the hair line I had when I was 18. If you look real close you can see it no problem.

P.S. I started putting rogaine on one side of my forehead two days ago, per arfy's suggestion. It's been two days, and it looks like the rogaine side in growing quicker. It may be wishfull thinking, time will tell.

[This message was edited by Ken belanger on December 05, 2003 at 10:14 AM.]

i tried minoxidil, it works so/so but gives me headaches.

remember minoxidil is a blood pressure lowering medication. thats what it was invented for...

So if it gives you headaches/dizzyness i would stop using it.

i also notice bags under my eyes when i use it as well.

What about my other questions? Please, I really would like you input.

I have nothing to gage my progress against. The doctors I talked with don't know crap. Most of them just want to find out what I am using.

Your growth sounds close to mine. I beg you really. Please, please answer the other questions. I am serious.

Ken icon_frown.gif

See with the subject "BaldBozo" below this one.