dr. daniel mcgrath

miltlc

I am not a patient of Mcgrath. But I am a victim of MedicalHairRestoration. I was lied to and BUTCHERED by them. More than just a bad hairtransplant. They were horrible to deal with and had absolutley no compasion nor took any responsibility for the damadge they created .And made disparaging coments to me in my suffering. They are not to be trusted with your head or health. I will now revise my previous post and tell you that there is a 100% chance you are being lied to and misled.The "consultant"(salesman) gets a commision for talking you into it and the "Dr." swears to all the lies you are told. Its what they are trained to do.Unfortunately they don't spend there time training them how to do hairtransplants.The only concern "Dr." Mcgrath has in you is your money.Read the fine print in their consent form. I know you can't because they did'nt give it to you.It would contradict what they told you so they will spring it on you minutes before chopping your head up.P.S. for some reason they recomend 2,500 grafts to everyone sound personalized? Danger! Will Robinson, Danger!Also could you post what they told you?

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens