My hair!

none

I'm posting pics of my hair and hairline now because starting in a week or two I will be starting a new regimine. These will be my before pictures. Basically I've been using 1/4 proscar for 5 months, but I also cut off on the minox, to about once a day if that. Do to cutting minox, or adding fin, I'm not sure, my hair has become a lot worse, not really obvious unless my hair is wet, the whole top looks thinner then the sides, this was never so 6 months ago, all I had was a thinning crown/v shaped hair line. thinning all over my head does not fit any pattern of mpb in my family.

My new regimen:

1/4 proscar

minox 5% atleast twice a day, no more slacking

mixed with msm, l-argine.(to make my hair thicker I heard)

l-lysine 1500mg

saw palmetto 500mg

I am also planning on adding this when I get more money and they are availiable.

Dr. Lee's 15% minox

.5 dut

Maybe dmso/aloe 70/30 and either distilled water or minox.

What do you guys think my hair is? nw3? nw2? My crown isn't as bad as it appears in the pic, I put 2 drops of courve on it because it bothers me so much and it looks perfect in my bathroom mirror, but in that photo the light brown seems to make it appear to stick out, so I am prolly gonna ditch courve all together. You can see the white part of my scalp more the the right side of my head, thats how my crown should look.

none

Hair.JPG.138d3d69ac250d2ac291d039e5656185.JPG

none

I'm posting pics of my hair and hairline now because starting in a week or two I will be starting a new regimine. These will be my before pictures. Basically I've been using 1/4 proscar for 5 months, but I also cut off on the minox, to about once a day if that. Do to cutting minox, or adding fin, I'm not sure, my hair has become a lot worse, not really obvious unless my hair is wet, the whole top looks thinner then the sides, this was never so 6 months ago, all I had was a thinning crown/v shaped hair line. thinning all over my head does not fit any pattern of mpb in my family.

My new regimen:

1/4 proscar

minox 5% atleast twice a day, no more slacking

mixed with msm, l-argine.(to make my hair thicker I heard)

l-lysine 1500mg

saw palmetto 500mg

I am also planning on adding this when I get more money and they are availiable.

Dr. Lee's 15% minox

.5 dut

Maybe dmso/aloe 70/30 and either distilled water or minox.

What do you guys think my hair is? nw3? nw2? My crown isn't as bad as it appears in the pic, I put 2 drops of courve on it because it bothers me so much and it looks perfect in my bathroom mirror, but in that photo the light brown seems to make it appear to stick out, so I am prolly gonna ditch courve all together. You can see the white part of my scalp more the the right side of my head, thats how my crown should look.

none

none

These next pics show my hair line a lot worse and my crown from the wide where it is the thinnest(no courve on that side because that spot has always been there so I wouldn't want to draw attention to it not being there) but it has gotton bigger over the years.

I can't believe how obvious the courve looks in the frontal/top of my head view, they are clearly a lot brighter then my natural color. I am gonna have to throw that stuff away, lets hope it hasn't looked that bad when I have been using it for the past few months.

none

none

hey, i think we're pretty much in the same boat, agewise and loss-wise. lookin good though. still looks pretty much noticeable.

i was recently going crazy from the amounts of hair i was losing and buzzed my hair real short, it definitely is less stress from not seeing all these long hairs around in my hands, on the desk or in the sink all the time.

whats your family history like? are you considering a transplant in the coming years? i probably am, but is still def too early. do you think the saw palmetto and lysine is worth it? im only on propecia/rogaine combo now..

my posts are somewhat incoherent this late at night. i apparently use obsessing about my hair as another type of late night work procrastination.

take it easy

bryan

No, no transplant for me, well I hope not anyways. I'm not happy about going bald but I am VERY happy with my my treatment. Basically all I am on now is prop/minox too since I ran out of saw and l-lysine. Its been 6 months since I started proscar and I havn't gotton any worse, maybe a tad better so I think this will keep what I have, and if it does I would be very happy. If I was to transplant I would get something really cheep just in the crown area.

none

none