One of my buddies finally noticed my HT.

theofani

I had some of the guys over to watch th NFL playoffs and one of them said, "Hey, what did you do to your hair? You look like you have more hair but you couldn't have had a transplant because I don't see any plugs". I guess that's a good sign. Once I came clean and told them I had the transplant, they were impressed. They said every transplant they've ever seen has looked bad. I guess that's the point. You don't see the good transplants. Then, at halftime, one of the guys pulled me aside and was asking me a ton of questions about it because he was thinking about getting one. I guess seeing is believing. And it's only been six months. Life is good.

I had some of the guys over to watch th NFL playoffs and one of them said, "Hey, what did you do to your hair? You look like you have more hair but you couldn't have had a transplant because I don't see any plugs". I guess that's a good sign. Once I came clean and told them I had the transplant, they were impressed. They said every transplant they've ever seen has looked bad. I guess that's the point. You don't see the good transplants. Then, at halftime, one of the guys pulled me aside and was asking me a ton of questions about it because he was thinking about getting one. I guess seeing is believing. And it's only been six months. Life is good.

feeeeeeels great,

one of my follicly challenged friends girlfriend,

kept complimenting how much better and more hair

i had.finally he said man what the heck are you

doing to your hair,cause it looks like it came

back.oh,what a feeling. icon_smile.gif