To Know some reviews on Dr.Ashok in India

rhelp

Hi,

I heard of Dr.Ashok in Hyd,India who does Hair Transplantation. He claims that he is in this Industry for along time.

I have done some reference check and there are many cases which he has worked but I couldn't find more information on this site.

Can some one suggest if he is a good surgeon and is it a better choice to go ahead with the transplantation treatment with him. Please Advice

Hi,

I heard of Dr.Ashok in Hyd,India who does Hair Transplantation. He claims that he is in this Industry for along time.

I have done some reference check and there are many cases which he has worked but I couldn't find more information on this site.

Can some one suggest if he is a good surgeon and is it a better choice to go ahead with the transplantation treatment with him. Please Advice

• 1 month later...

he is a stupid guy, his wife does the consultation and she doesn't know any thing. she will tell lot things and Ashok won't come and spend for 5 minutes with the patient.

the surgery also does by all the trainee nurses. please don't go this stupid guy. they will charge lot of money and the service also not good.

he got more money and he is spending on real estate business.

If he take 20k also waste of his services.