Finasteride side effect recover after ceasing treatment

Turtle?

After 6 months of 1.25mg Finasteride I've noticed my labido is significantly reduced as are erections, no more morning or daytime erections, it takes a great deal of effort to gain a partial erection, 60-80%, and it goes away as soon as physical stimulation stops, so I've decided to quit, rather than look at one of the fear monger sites I'll ask here, I've tapered off by increasing days between doses, it has been almost a week since my last dose, how long does it tend to take realistically regain sexual normalcy? I've woken up with a good solid erection one night thinking of my friend, the next day I was with her, no masterbation inbetween, and could barley gain an erection, nothing good enough for penetration icon_frown.gif even that took some work, the next evening I was able to masterbate with a huge ejaculate, and a couple nights later I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging boner after my first dose of MACA, since then...nothing. I eat well and get more than enough exercise.

I was totally off it for about 3 weeks before I was normal again. It can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 45 days.

Since the body's hormone cycles are a daily thing, maybe you'd be better taking a tiny fraction daily rather than a larger than prescribed dose once a week?