Got My HT

Switch

So finally its done and it is not at all a painful experience. I got 1500+ grafts done on my frontal area. To my amazement there is no swelling either in the receipnt or in the donar area. Though Donar area feels a little tight but i am sure thats normal after stiches. The surgery was done at Dr. A's Clinic on 7th and took almost six hours.

I am very much impressed by Dr. A. I felt that he and his complete staff was very professional. The surgery went smoothely and till now even as i write i havent felt any pain. The only uncomfortable feeling is the stiches. The only thing which worries me is opening them while sleeping.

I almost got a shock today when i was reading certain forum post about the Grafts falling out. After the shower i saw the recepiant area turn white. I didnt gave much thought to that at that time. But while reading the posts on the forums i realised those could be grafts. I immediately gave a call to the doctor. Unfortunately the doc was busy with another surgery so i asked the lady who answerd the pnone and she said that those are not grafts but the spray bandage which they have done over the receipnt site and thats normal. After an hour after the shower i can see it back to normal. I hope its that only but still i would give a call later. Also i wanted to ask what all should i do to make this heal up better. I am just taking the drugs as prescribed by the doctor. And do i need to mosit the grafts everyhour or so as my doc never mentioned it. He just asked me to keep my head clean and no rubbing/touching the grafts.

Thanks in advance

Switch

So finally its done and it is not at all a painful experience. I got 1500+ grafts done on my frontal area. To my amazement there is no swelling either in the receipnt or in the donar area. Though Donar area feels a little tight but i am sure thats normal after stiches. The surgery was done at Dr. A's Clinic on 7th and took almost six hours.

I am very much impressed by Dr. A. I felt that he and his complete staff was very professional. The surgery went smoothely and till now even as i write i havent felt any pain. The only uncomfortable feeling is the stiches. The only thing which worries me is opening them while sleeping.

I almost got a shock today when i was reading certain forum post about the Grafts falling out. After the shower i saw the recepiant area turn white. I didnt gave much thought to that at that time. But while reading the posts on the forums i realised those could be grafts. I immediately gave a call to the doctor. Unfortunately the doc was busy with another surgery so i asked the lady who answerd the pnone and she said that those are not grafts but the spray bandage which they have done over the receipnt site and thats normal. After an hour after the shower i can see it back to normal. I hope its that only but still i would give a call later. Also i wanted to ask what all should i do to make this heal up better. I am just taking the drugs as prescribed by the doctor. And do i need to mosit the grafts everyhour or so as my doc never mentioned it. He just asked me to keep my head clean and no rubbing/touching the grafts.

Thanks in advance

Switch

• 2 weeks later...

Finally located your thread.

I thought you had BHT done by Dr.A.

Anyway Good LUck and please let us know your progress.

Going to Dr.AP for Body hair transplant and fue