My unusual hair loss -25

Fante

Thank you in advance for reading this,

I have been slowly losing my hair since age 22/23. I'm 25 now, and the loss is just beginning to be noticeable.

-About 10-20 fully grown hairs fall out each day. There is NO actual thinning going on.

-Hair loss is in frontal scalp area.

-Hair loss increases if I drink to excess.

-My family has only very late hair loss on mother's side (56 year old Uncle with full head of hair, Grandfather went bald in his late 50's).

-A dermatologist did a scalp biopsy and the results indicated that I had 'Non Scarring Alopecia.' She had absolutely no suggestions on how to remedy this condition.

-I have had very bad dandruff for years now and no shampoo has helped. Even Nizoral 2% is ineffectual.

Here are my questions:

-Are there any treatments for NSA (non-scarring alopecia)?

-If I had Alopecia Areata would it fall under the dermatologist's diagnosis, or would the biopsy have specifically indicated that?

-Will HT hair also fall victim to NSA?

-Finally, has anyone tried Thymoskin? It seems to be specially helpful for alopecia areata (which I think i might have).

my current supplement regimen, which does nothing at all as near as I can tell:

Nizoral 2% (every other day

1000 micrograms biotin

Men's Health Multivitamin

B supplement

COQ-10

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated,

cheers,

Fante

p.s. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.

Thank you in advance for reading this,

I have been slowly losing my hair since age 22/23. I'm 25 now, and the loss is just beginning to be noticeable.

-About 10-20 fully grown hairs fall out each day. There is NO actual thinning going on.

-Hair loss is in frontal scalp area.

-Hair loss increases if I drink to excess.

-My family has only very late hair loss on mother's side (56 year old Uncle with full head of hair, Grandfather went bald in his late 50's).

-A dermatologist did a scalp biopsy and the results indicated that I had 'Non Scarring Alopecia.' She had absolutely no suggestions on how to remedy this condition.

-I have had very bad dandruff for years now and no shampoo has helped. Even Nizoral 2% is ineffectual.

Here are my questions:

-Are there any treatments for NSA (non-scarring alopecia)?

-If I had Alopecia Areata would it fall under the dermatologist's diagnosis, or would the biopsy have specifically indicated that?

-Will HT hair also fall victim to NSA?

-Finally, has anyone tried Thymoskin? It seems to be specially helpful for alopecia areata (which I think i might have).

my current supplement regimen, which does nothing at all as near as I can tell:

Nizoral 2% (every other day

1000 micrograms biotin

Men's Health Multivitamin

B supplement

COQ-10

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated,

cheers,

Fante

p.s. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.