UK HAIR GEEK MEET / MANCHESTER / April 17th

richie48

Hey guys

Just read this on another couple of sites and thought it was a very good idear , I fully credit chucky/bigmac with the idear but I for one think it's top notch , plus I'm suprised I've beaten him putting it on here hahahahah sorry bud .

I know it's short notice but the plan is for any former patients from any hair surgeon , all are welcome ,to showcase (or pimp themselves)to any prospective UK newbies who are interested in seeing results in the flesh , think of it as an school of HTs open day hahahaha.

Any clinic representatives and show cases are welcome , aswell as anybody interested to share there experiences , you may just want to chat to like minded hairloss sufferers and ht veterans .

It looks like the start times are going to be around 6pm- 7pm and we wish to meet in cetral Manchester , a few sugestions for a venue have been made already with over night accomedation too , good for chucky to down a few hahahahah , and when decided I will post it up on this forum asap .

I believe spex has been roped in , many of the forum regulars will have heard of him , I think stevo lives in Manchester and I'm only an hour or two away so I shall be there also .

For any UK guys or girls suffering from hairloss it's a good opportunity to find answers for your hairloss condition .

Top idear bigchuckymac

all welcome

hope to see you there

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys

Just read this on another couple of sites and thought it was a very good idear , I fully credit chucky/bigmac with the idear but I for one think it's top notch , plus I'm suprised I've beaten him putting it on here hahahahah sorry bud .

I know it's short notice but the plan is for any former patients from any hair surgeon , all are welcome ,to showcase (or pimp themselves)to any prospective UK newbies who are interested in seeing results in the flesh , think of it as an school of HTs open day hahahaha.

Any clinic representatives and show cases are welcome , aswell as anybody interested to share there experiences , you may just want to chat to like minded hairloss sufferers and ht veterans .

It looks like the start times are going to be around 6pm- 7pm and we wish to meet in cetral Manchester , a few sugestions for a venue have been made already with over night accomedation too , good for chucky to down a few hahahahah , and when decided I will post it up on this forum asap .

I believe spex has been roped in , many of the forum regulars will have heard of him , I think stevo lives in Manchester and I'm only an hour or two away so I shall be there also .

For any UK guys or girls suffering from hairloss it's a good opportunity to find answers for your hairloss condition .

Top idear bigchuckymac

all welcome

hope to see you there

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi Richie

Yea you beat me to it,i`m glad i read the new posts first otherwise i`d of started the same topic.

As Richie has said we are having a hair geek meet up in Manchester on 17th April starting approximately 6pm.

There has already been a lot of interest on other forums and we are wanting as many ht doctors represented there by there patients.

Anyone is welcome though,doctors,consultants,newbies etc as its just a friendly get together.Spex confirmed he can make it and has kindly offered his time to help co ordinate this.Anyone who wants more info or to confirm they are going can email/pm Spex or post on here.

This is a great opportunity to meet people,see results and obtain advice,plus to enjoy yourself with people in the same situation as yourself.

Thanks Bri.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hi Richie

This topic is classed as nothing to do with Hair Restoration Questions and Answers,therefor it has been moved here.

As for links you will need to ask Bill or Pat.

We have a good few people now confirmed and i hope more of the UK guys on here turn up.

Cheers Bri.

hey bigchuckymac

I put it in the experiences bit because I was asking for experiences from former patients

I dunno then , I've pmed Bill to ask ,nevermind , here will do .

a confused

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi David

What time are you starting work as some guys may be there early and i`m not sure how long the meet will go on for.

I may be staying over down there for a few drinks and no doubt some of the locals will too.

Cheers Bri.

hey fellow hair geeks

I rung the brittania hotel this evening and thursday 17th april is a quiet night with a quiet bar area available for our meet .

There is an NCP car park next to the hotel costs are ??4 for 2 hours or ??5 for 4 hours .

The train station is a 10 min walk away .

So the meet is at the Manchester Brittania hotel bar between 6-7pm thursday 17th april , hope to see you there .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007