Crown Cosmetic/Dr. Lord

hello to all,

just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who posts and informs. i could not have made my decisions concerning a surgeon without this forum.

i'm 45 and a norwood 5. on july 21st i had my second HT. my surgeon (who shall remain nameless) looked at my previous HT (9/21/05) and asked what i had paid for. i told him that dr. lord at crown cosmetic had informed me that they had harvested 2097 graphs at $2 each. after a quick look, he informed me that i was lucky if i got 1000. i knew the density was weak, maybe 15/cm2 at best, so i tend to agree. not to mention the work was shoddy. 2's and 3's in the hairline and lots of pitting. the hairline was a straight line which is fine if you're a ventriloquist dummy. i was not satisfied and that's why i went elsewhere. my point here is to inform anyone who's thinking about going to dr. lord at crown cosmetic. i would advise strongly against it. i've attached a photo of me at four months so you can be the judge. most of the hair at the bridge was mine to begin with. check out the hairline and obvious 'pluggy' graphs. sorry there are no 'before' shots.

cheers, lqrgiant

DSCN0135.JPG.4d31c6b42a9a39a14b98ba2415b6a568.JPG

hello to all,

just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who posts and informs. i could not have made my decisions concerning a surgeon without this forum.

i'm 45 and a norwood 5. on july 21st i had my second HT. my surgeon (who shall remain nameless) looked at my previous HT (9/21/05) and asked what i had paid for. i told him that dr. lord at crown cosmetic had informed me that they had harvested 2097 graphs at $2 each. after a quick look, he informed me that i was lucky if i got 1000. i knew the density was weak, maybe 15/cm2 at best, so i tend to agree. not to mention the work was shoddy. 2's and 3's in the hairline and lots of pitting. the hairline was a straight line which is fine if you're a ventriloquist dummy. i was not satisfied and that's why i went elsewhere. my point here is to inform anyone who's thinking about going to dr. lord at crown cosmetic. i would advise strongly against it. i've attached a photo of me at four months so you can be the judge. most of the hair at the bridge was mine to begin with. check out the hairline and obvious 'pluggy' graphs. sorry there are no 'before' shots.

cheers, lqrgiant

im 31 and i have the same MPB. *sigh* well i just had a HT we'll see what happens.

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"