Loss of hair from 1st transplant

I had my second transplant procedure on 8/5. The one thing that I immediately noticed is that I lost a good amount of my transplanted hair from my first procedure I had a year ago. I do not know if this occured during the actual surgery itself, or some subsequent shock loss. I am hoping that it will grow back as this was "good" hair from the 1st transplant. Anyone else experience this type of loss from a 2nd procedure and how did it finally resolve?

Thanks

Shock loss is a definite possibility, and if so, there's a good chance it will grow back. A couple questions.....who did your surgery and what method? how many grafts? were the grafts interspersed in already existing hair? where exactly on your head is the hair that you're losing?

NC30,

Thanks for the response. I had 2000 follicular grafts interspersed in the area of my first transplant. Most in the hairline to the "bridge", weighted heavier on the left side to provide better visual results in terms of denisty. Stip method by Shapiro. I trust him completely.