Oh no...

The 3000+ graphs are healing nicely now on day 6, and i've been using GraftCyte shampoo sometimes twice a day at the front, and at th donor area. Problem is, I received my grafts from the middle top to front area. Now my hair behind all that is shedding! The scalp at that area is also sore, and I have bumps there. I've continued the use of Doctor Lee's 15% Xandrox only in that area, and not at the graft sites. How is this happening now? It's too soon for shock fallout, and its not even in the area where the grafts were placed. A few months back, I started using a "regrowth" shampoo that had Ketincozole in it, along with a bunch of other ingredients. I was told to leave it in for 5 minutes at least 3 times a week. Hair started shedding massively in that same area, with bumps and was sore just like now. I immediately stopped the shampoo, and the scalp healed after a few days, and a few months later, the hair returned. Now with this shedding, most of the hairs that are shed are tapered at the end, with a smal white bulb at the end. Almost possibly the same hairs that just returned from the shed of that regrowth shampoo. I've never had irritation from minoxidil before, so I doubt its from that. Could it be the GraftCyte? I use nothing else on that area.

The 3000+ graphs are healing nicely now on day 6, and i've been using GraftCyte shampoo sometimes twice a day at the front, and at th donor area. Problem is, I received my grafts from the middle top to front area. Now my hair behind all that is shedding! The scalp at that area is also sore, and I have bumps there. I've continued the use of Doctor Lee's 15% Xandrox only in that area, and not at the graft sites. How is this happening now? It's too soon for shock fallout, and its not even in the area where the grafts were placed. A few months back, I started using a "regrowth" shampoo that had Ketincozole in it, along with a bunch of other ingredients. I was told to leave it in for 5 minutes at least 3 times a week. Hair started shedding massively in that same area, with bumps and was sore just like now. I immediately stopped the shampoo, and the scalp healed after a few days, and a few months later, the hair returned. Now with this shedding, most of the hairs that are shed are tapered at the end, with a smal white bulb at the end. Almost possibly the same hairs that just returned from the shed of that regrowth shampoo. I've never had irritation from minoxidil before, so I doubt its from that. Could it be the GraftCyte? I use nothing else on that area.