whats going on? :S

hi guys i have been taking proscar for about 2 and half mouths now and i did shed in the front and it has thickend back up already and so have my sides but im still finding quite a few hair around is this normal i though it would of stoped hair from falling out after that :S if any one can shed some light on this it would be great. thank you

hi guys i have been taking proscar for about 2 and half mouths now and i did shed in the front and it has thickend back up already and so have my sides but im still finding quite a few hair around is this normal i though it would of stoped hair from falling out after that :S if any one can shed some light on this it would be great. thank you

Guest wanthairs

I know that these things may cause initial shedding at first........but it should stop usually at the 4 monthmark. Make sure you take 5% minoxidil and use nizoral shampoo

the shedding is scary stuff i havn't used minoxidil i dont want to use it i think its more trouble then its worth but i have just bought some nizoral shampoo so i will start using that