Bosley?

Sixhead

Sixhead, you definitely need to look around and do some research. I am also in Arizona. From what I have found, Dr. Keene in Tucson is one of the best in the world. And on top of that, she has a knack for doing great hairlines. I have not had a transplant from her, but I did have an initial consultation. I am waiting to see if I have any adverse effects from finasteride which I recently started.

Do a search on the comments about Bosley on this board. Then do the same thing on Keene.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Hair loss sufferers in Arizona have two great physicians to choose from. Both are great physicians. Both Dr. Sharon Keene and Dr. Scott Alexander perform comparably excellent hair restoration surgery:

Dr. Sharon Keene is located in Tuscon, AZ

Dr. Scott Alexander is located in Phoenix, AZ

Also, check out a recent procedure performed by Dr. Alexander for one of the forum members here:

Dr. Alexander's Gift of Hair

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

sixhead: see MHR, bosley, another local to phx and then go see Dr Keene in tucson, very easy to do the deal in tucson, spend the night home the next day.