Proscar

JO20

Were is the best place on the web to get proscar.

I am about to start a job were i can not wear my hat any more. So i was wondering if this is going to knock a bunch of my hair out for a while.

If i lose a litlle more hair it will be noticibale is why i ask.

If you're going to make the leap & take something for hairloss, I'd pass on Proscar & go with Avodart, since it inhibits the type 1 & 2 5-alpha reductase enzyme. Basically, it does everything Proscar does & more. Plus, you can take one single dose per day, instead of Proscar's twice daily dose (11 hr half life). A basic program of 2% Nizoral, 5% Xandrox & Avodart will do wonders. Add an anti estrogen like Femera & an anti prolactin like Bromocriptin or Dostinex & you will probably have the strongest anti hairloss stack out there. Now if I can find some RU 58841, I'd be in hairloss heaven. It is a topical anti androgen that shuts down DHT at the follicle, without any systemic side effects in the body. If anyone has access to this or knows where it can be found, PLEASE let me know. PLEASE!!!!!!!

6544 grafts - Dr Hasson 11/30/05

First of all u cant cut up avodart. Its a gel cap.

Second of all this is the second time i have asked this question on were the Best place to get finasteride on the web and still no answers.

Why the hell am i asking questions at at this forum if nobody answers me.

Sorry Jo20. I don't think Finasteride is commonly bought on the web. If you get a prescription for Proscar and cut it, it's only 20 bucks a month.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Originally posted by JO20:

Were is the best place on the web to get proscar.

I am about to start a job were i can not wear my hat any more. So i was wondering if this is going to knock a bunch of my hair out for a while.

If i lose a litlle more hair it will be noticibale is why i ask.

The best place to get Proscar is to get a prescription from your physician and get it from your local pharmacy. When I took Proscar, 10 pills cost roughly $25 a month at my local CVS and I never had to worry as to whether or not the medication I was recieving was legit, as is the way with generics and online pharmeceutical distributors.

If you haven't already, take a look at this article I wrote on Propecia and Avodart.

Qwert,

Avodart is powerful medication and, in my opinion, should be taken only if Finasteride has proven unsuccessful. Finasteride at 1 or 1.25 (a Proscar cut into quarters) is sufficient at a once daily doseage.

I have heard of and read up on RU58841. It seems that the largest trouble is in actually getting it shipped to the states in a quantity that is feasible. Freshness is the "X factor" in that to guarantee that the batch you recieve is fresh you must order a large quantity of it (veerrrry expensive) or settle for the lesser quality not-so-fresh stuff if you order less than a kilo icon_eek.gif

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I'm quite close to locating a Chinese source for RU58841. Fortunately for me, a close friend owns a supplement company & he's hooking me up with one of his raw powder suppliers. I'm as giddy as a school girl.

Originally posted by Qwert:

I'm quite close to locating a Chinese source for RU58841. Fortunately for me, a close friend owns a supplement company & he's hooking me up with one of his raw powder suppliers. I'm as giddy as a school girl.

Congrats. Keep us informed of how it goes for you. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

SO if i go to a docter and tell him i want to be put on proscar for hair loss he will understand what i am doing or am i going to have to get a prastate exam cus that aint happning.

My HT doctor put me on a prescription after my first consultation.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Originally posted by JO20:

SO if i go to a docter and tell him i want to be put on proscar for hair loss he will understand what i am doing or am i going to have to get a prastate exam cus that aint happning.

There are knowledgeable physicians that realize that Proscar is the same as Propecia only in a larger dose. Perhaps a dermatologist would likely be more inclined to be understanding of this.

-Robert

I don't think there is a legitimate Dr out there who won't prescribe Proscar or Avodart to a patient who suffers from MPB. I got prescriptions for both drugs by just asking my Dr. No problems at all.

Originally posted by Qwert:

I don't think there is a legitimate Dr out there who won't prescribe Proscar or Avodart to a patient who suffers from MPB. I got prescriptions for both drugs by just asking my Dr. No problems at all.

Some physicians hesitate to prescribe medications off-label and are weary of advising patients to cut up a pill. Some guys have had problems, others have had none. I think the problem for some physicians for prescribing Proscar off-label is the fact that the active ingredient of finasteride is not always evenly distributed in the pill during manufacturing. If they would just do a little research, they would learn that it really doesn't matter, as long as the quarters of the pill are taken consistently. However, as you and I know, many doctors out there are stuck in their ways and don't want to listen to a layman. icon_rolleyes.gif

-Robert

Now thats what im talking about.

Some stuff i can use and no stuff that i dont need. Thanks ill probably get an appoinment to see what i can get done next week.

Thanks Hommies. lol