Dr, Venkatram Mysore, Bangalore

cxvb

hello friends,

your help is always appreciated.

I am planning to go for a hair restoration surgery under Dr.Venkatram Mysore, Bangalore, India.

If there is anyone who can give me their experiences and what they think of this doctor it will be greatly appreciated.He cv looks pretty impressive.

he has following memberships.I was wondering , if this is enough to consider him a good surgeon??? plz reply

(Link removed by moderator)

Fellow Of American Academy Of

Dermatology

Member, International society for hair

restoration.

Member,Royal college of

pathologists,UK

Member, Gulf association of

dermatologists

Member, Indian association of

dermatologists

Edited by TakingThePlunge

hello friends,

your help is always appreciated.

I am planning to go for a hair restoration surgery under Dr.Venkatram Mysore, Bangalore, India.

If there is anyone who can give me their experiences and what they think of this doctor it will be greatly appreciated.He cv looks pretty impressive.

he has following memberships.I was wondering , if this is enough to consider him a good surgeon??? plz reply

(Link removed by moderator)

Fellow Of American Academy Of

Dermatology

Member, International society for hair

restoration.

Member,Royal college of

pathologists,UK

Member, Gulf association of

dermatologists

Member, Indian association of

dermatologists

Edited by TakingThePlunge

cxvb,

Take care with your research and do not be in a hurry.

I started off with, what I considered a long list of ht doctors, only to find that most were not good enough.

As Bill says, go with the coalition doctors. they are a safe bet.

In India, Dr. Arvind is a good choice and does solid work. Other than him, stay wary. There are many who will promise results they can not deliver. I have never heard of Dr. Venkatram, but if he does many other things besides hairt transplants, dont go to him. You will end up being a guinea pig for him.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I had met Dr.Mysore Venkatram a few months ago for HT consultation. And he had suggested me to go for FUT with 1600-2000 grafts. I scanned through the consent form and below are my quick questions -

1. It is mentioned on consent form - "The removed strip area, is sutured by a special method called trichophytic closure which heals with an imperceptible thin line which is hidden under the hairs."

Since he has mentioned that an imperceptible thin line scar will be formed, I assume that the look at the back of my scalp will remain same.

2. How about the pimples on the recipient area. Are they noticeable and how much time does it take to heal.

I`m asking these questions because I need to resume my work at least after 1-2 weeks. I don`t want to go to my office with scars and pimples on my scalp which might put me in an awkward situation.

3. I`m planning to get it done after MAY 10th and have to resume work atleast by MAY 30th. Kindly, let me know if I can get HT done and get back to work normally without any scars or pimples on my scalp.

• 3 months later...