shedding

sticky253

hey..

ive been using minidoxil for 3 weeks now.. i was worried about shedding before i strted, but decided to take the risk... initially i did not notice any sheddin but towards the mid of the 2nd week i strted noticing shedding...

do u think its normal for sheddin to start after a couple of weeks... and how long sud it last normally b4 i sud start getting worries....

thanx

jim

hey..

ive been using minidoxil for 3 weeks now.. i was worried about shedding before i strted, but decided to take the risk... initially i did not notice any sheddin but towards the mid of the 2nd week i strted noticing shedding...

do u think its normal for sheddin to start after a couple of weeks... and how long sud it last normally b4 i sud start getting worries....

thanx

jim

Guest Cousin_It

Sticky...

Shedding is pretty much normal with all the drugs. The amount you shed depends on the state of miniaturization present in your native hairs. My advice to you is keep using it and hang in until it ends, eventually the new stronger hairs will start to grow. No way around this. Good Luck!

I agree with Cuz...I've used Minox for a year, Propecia for seven and two weeks ago switched to Avodart. I went through sheds with both Minox and Propecia. Reading everything I have here, I expect a shed on Avodart too. Read more posts on shedding and you'll find, in almost all instances, it's a good thing. The only exception would be if you're actually allergic to the medication. Ride it out. Things almost always get worse before they get better and they will get better!