Gardel Hair Transplant Mexico

No, but because of the exchange rate in Canada you can also get A-1 quality for about 65 cents on the dollar.For top shelf work contact Dr.Seager in Toronto or for a bit less money you can look up Dr.Jones in Oakville.Both have done work on me and I had great results.

• 3 weeks later...

flying or driving distance should be of minor concern.....the dr's work should be your biggest concern. so what if you drive or fly for days... your hairline is gonna last a lifetime...

Experience:

6 HT to date.......wish this forum was around in the 90's!

• 13 years later...

I had one transplant at gardel and it was terrible. The doctor was a gigantic jerk. Not only that, of the 1000 hairs that he transplanted, about 100 of them survived the FUE and looked terrible and missplaced. The ones that were left looked shrivelled like pubic hair and were at unnatural angles. I don't see how he charges $5000 dollars. I wouldn't go back there for anything even if it were free, such a jerk. I went to Dr. Nader in Reynosa and the Dr. was the coolest guy in the world. The operation was painless, he didn't require a deposit and all 1000 hairs that he transplanted survived. It looks very natural and was HALF the price. $2,500 for 1000 FUE hairs. Good thing Dr. Nader covered up the botched job from Tijuana.

• 4 weeks later...