Dr. Shapiro's clinic - consultation experience was good.

TA

I had a consultation with Dr.Shapiro's clinic a few months back. Matt Zupan, the Dr. assistant is quite helpful sharing his knowledge and i assisting with the next steps. The part that impressed me was the frankness of the assessment(the doctor and his assistant just made clear what they recommend and what they think is achievable.). Matt Zupan was quite helpful in that he even answered my questions, while on vacation.

Overall it is a good experience that led me to make further decisions.

I had a consultation with Dr.Shapiro's clinic a few months back. Matt Zupan, the Dr. assistant is quite helpful sharing his knowledge and i assisting with the next steps. The part that impressed me was the frankness of the assessment(the doctor and his assistant just made clear what they recommend and what they think is achievable.). Matt Zupan was quite helpful in that he even answered my questions, while on vacation.

Overall it is a good experience that led me to make further decisions.

Hi TA

I had my HT with Dr. Rose (a member of the Shapiro group) back in August 2003, and I could not be more pleased with my experience.

I think any one of the doctors in the SMG would be an excellent choice. If you haven't seen my thread, you can check it out HERE

Good luck!

Tedd