Nice ego boost only six months out

Hey guys, this was so cool, I had to share. I went out with a buddy tonight after practically hibernating for the past six months since my HT. My hair is coming in nicely but far from lookiing its best. I'm 40 and newly single and my buddy is 31, has a full head of hair and is a pretty cool looking dude so I wasn't feeling full of confidence. Anyway, we ended up at a bar and as soon as we sat down this hot and very drunk chick comes up and starts talking to us. I'm not really paying attention cause I figured she must be interested in him but she starts talking to me to my surprise, and asking me why I'm not dancing. Now, I can't dance to save my life so I made some joke about a leg injury and she grabs my hand and pulls me up out of my chair, pulls me to her, puts my hands on her a$$ and starts grinding me. Seriously, I was so stunned, the only thing I could say was, "am I on a hidden camera or something?" After that, we exchanged a few pleasant words and she told me I looked cute dancing and that I was a very handsome man and then she stumbled off. My buddy was looking at me with his mouth hanging open and all he could say was, "dude!...dude!" She was wasted and probably won't even remember that tomorrow but, in terms of my self esteem, it was just the boost I needed. Hopefully a sign of better things to come!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hehe

Thats being in the right place at the right time. IF that is any indication of your hair then in 6 more months you will be danicing with 10 chicks on the table!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!