Taking the Plunge

Had double "Megasession" about 11 years ago with NuHart Clinic in PA. Treated me really badly, ride, obnoxious, etc. Results are not bad, just not what they told me. Some of the grafts in front are a little to big. Thank god they kept the hairline back in a natural fashion. I was so stupid back then, I assumed all doctors were either plastic surgeons or dermatologists. Found out that the guy who did my surgery was an anesthesiologist! They told me it was better for the doctors to be WELL ROUNDED. Live and learn. I just made a consultation appointment with Dr. Paul Rose in Tampa. I'm a little nervous. Talk to me people. Thanks

Had double "Megasession" about 11 years ago with NuHart Clinic in PA. Treated me really badly, ride, obnoxious, etc. Results are not bad, just not what they told me. Some of the grafts in front are a little to big. Thank god they kept the hairline back in a natural fashion. I was so stupid back then, I assumed all doctors were either plastic surgeons or dermatologists. Found out that the guy who did my surgery was an anesthesiologist! They told me it was better for the doctors to be WELL ROUNDED. Live and learn. I just made a consultation appointment with Dr. Paul Rose in Tampa. I'm a little nervous. Talk to me people. Thanks

You have made an appointment with one of the best. I am certain that he will be very empathic about your situation and should ease your concerns.

Be sure to do your homework before your visit and since you will be in the general area you might be wise to schedule a visit w/Dr. Epstein as well.

Originally posted by asds:

Isn't he in Miami?

Yes, Dr. Epstein is in Miami.

If you havent already, take a look at the threads on Dr. Rose's ledge-closure technique:

Dr. Rose - The Ledge Closure

Dr Rose and the "ledge closure" technique

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog