What are must Questions to ask when visiting the Doctor?

Hi guys,

First of all, I am a new member of this community so "Hello everyone". I am in my late 20's and suffer from receeding hair.

I have consultation scheduled in coming weeks with few surgeons that are discussed frequently here. I am pretty certain I want to go head with the transplant after meeting then deciding on the surgeon.

My question is what are some of the information I should be getting when I have one on one's.

What are must ask questions?

I am flying a lot of distances to meet with each doctors so I want to make sure I get most useful information as possible.

Thanks for the input.

Hi guys,

First of all, I am a new member of this community so "Hello everyone". I am in my late 20's and suffer from receeding hair.

I have consultation scheduled in coming weeks with few surgeons that are discussed frequently here. I am pretty certain I want to go head with the transplant after meeting then deciding on the surgeon.

My question is what are some of the information I should be getting when I have one on one's.

What are must ask questions?

I am flying a lot of distances to meet with each doctors so I want to make sure I get most useful information as possible.

Thanks for the input.

Print that out and ask away .

Then ask to see as many patients photos similar to your hairloss .

If he only has 4 or 5 and only 20 or so in total run forrest run.

If happy then ask to see a patient in person .

All this is worth it for many reasons that people dont realize until they had the surgery with an halfass doc

Thx PGP!

From preliminary research online, I am more interested in Dr. Rahal's work. I think hairline jobs he does looks really good. Also, he seems to have done more procedures with younger patients. Dr. Feller is also on my list and will be seeing him next week as there are lots of praises about him in this community.

Heh one thing this forum taught me is to get it done from the proven doctors. Without it, I might have gotten a procedure in one of those chain clinics. icon_eek.gif