Two Basic Questions

Sorry newbee here with a couple questions...

1. How can a strip removed from the non-balding area possibly cover the entire balding area. Do you have to take multiple strips.

2. Does hair grow back in the "donor area?"

3. In best case scenarios can you have similar density to someone without hair loss?

Thanks!

Sorry newbee here with a couple questions...

1. How can a strip removed from the non-balding area possibly cover the entire balding area. Do you have to take multiple strips.

3. In best case scenarios can you have similar density to someone without hair loss?

Thanks!

A: Usually, in order to achieve coverage, you must sacrifice some density. Similarly, if you want certain areas super thick, you will not be able to cover other portions of the scalp very well, if at all.

A: No, the donor wound is closed under minimal tension - at least that is how Dr. Rose does it ??“ and the result is typically a very narrow scar. The hair grows where you place it on top - not in the donor.

A: Yes but the best case scenario is a person with very minimal hair loss with little chance of significant progression...this is not a typical patient. It probably will not serve you well to think about atypical situations...unless yours really is.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

You mean 4 questions icon_smile.gif

It can cover alot of area but that depends on multiple factors. They use the same donor location each time,removing the originar scar evetytime.

Your hair will grow back that was shocked out from the donor ,if any was.

If your hairloss is minimal then yes the density could be matched as far as the eyes are concerned , but not in numbers.

I also ive in Chi-town pm me if you have any questions