Did anyone had HT done by Dr. Robert E. McCellean, from NHI

nw6

I thank this great website for it helped me learn a lot about HT. I already had a consultation with Dr. McCellean and would like to go for a HT with him. I would greatly appreciate if any one could share their experience with Dr. McCellean. This will help me make a decision very soon.

Thanks in advance

NW6

I thank this great website for it helped me learn a lot about HT. I already had a consultation with Dr. McCellean and would like to go for a HT with him. I would greatly appreciate if any one could share their experience with Dr. McCellean. This will help me make a decision very soon.

Thanks in advance

NW6

I am going to his seminar on Tues in Westlake Village Calif. I look forward to meeting him as well and getting his opinion on my situation. I will post back after next tues.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Dr.Mc from? I had ht work done ten years ago by a Dr MC in Kansas City. Old style plugs, but I think they are ok. I am considering Shapiro in MN for some new work.

RK

• 2 weeks later...

I've attended several of the New Hair Institute (NHI) Open Houses and I've seen 5 or 6 guys who've been done by Dr. McClellan. Each looked extremely good! If the Dr. McClelland to whom you're referring is the NHI Dr. in Los Angeles he would appear to do very fine work.

[This message was edited by HotCreek on November 19, 2002 at 07:42 PM.]