Prescription cards and Proscar. Thinking outloud only.

CarlosM

I am wondering, and I have not found any information on the subject, but could doctors prescribe Proscar as a form of prevention for prostate enlargement that many men will eventually suffer? If doctors are authorized to prescribe Proscar for prevention purposes, then I figure one could even use one's prescription card...

I am wondering, and I have not found any information on the subject, but could doctors prescribe Proscar as a form of prevention for prostate enlargement that many men will eventually suffer? If doctors are authorized to prescribe Proscar for prevention purposes, then I figure one could even use one's prescription card...

Figsy,

You replied, "carlos go to baldtruth and read my post in ask dr bernstein section,should answer your questionsin depth."

Do you have a link? I went to baldtruth.com and didn't find it. Where do I go from the main page?

go to the baldtruth ask a question to dr. bernstein section.scroll down to a post titled

proscar and fitness after ht. i asked dr. b

a similar question.let me know if this helped

and what you think. i asked him on jan 21st

if this helps to locate it.let me know

I am trying that now. Trouble with Proscar is that my insurance requires "preauthorization" before the pharmacy can fill that prescription. So I am trying to figure out what that is...(My Retin A they only pay for under 35.)

Actually I make trips to San Diego so I can always bop on over to TJ and grab some cheap(er), I suppose..