Going back for round two

I had hair transplants ("HT's") (1 session, approx. 1,500 micros) 7 years ago when I was 23. I thank my lucky stars that they have turned out as well as they have. However, the density is lacking and I'm doing some research into another procedure (the FU's sound like the only way to go, agree?). I am a class 6 so density will always be an issue due to limited donor hair although I have average to above average density in my donor hair. My question is if now is a good time to move forward, or should I wait for break-throughs in cloning or other treatments? I think that the HT looks fine and I am in no hurry to move forward if there will be some ground-breaking technology develop in the field in the next 5 years or so. However, I would really like to focus on getting as much info as possible on HT at this time.

Also, I am treating this as if I am going into the procedure for the first time and am looking at all the "recommended drs.". Is there one that stands above the rest assuming that time, money, and location (I wish!) are not issues?

I appreciate any and all responses. This has definitely been the most informative sight that I've found.

Thanks!

I had hair transplants ("HT's") (1 session, approx. 1,500 micros) 7 years ago when I was 23. I thank my lucky stars that they have turned out as well as they have. However, the density is lacking and I'm doing some research into another procedure (the FU's sound like the only way to go, agree?). I am a class 6 so density will always be an issue due to limited donor hair although I have average to above average density in my donor hair. My question is if now is a good time to move forward, or should I wait for break-throughs in cloning or other treatments? I think that the HT looks fine and I am in no hurry to move forward if there will be some ground-breaking technology develop in the field in the next 5 years or so. However, I would really like to focus on getting as much info as possible on HT at this time.

Also, I am treating this as if I am going into the procedure for the first time and am looking at all the "recommended drs.". Is there one that stands above the rest assuming that time, money, and location (I wish!) are not issues?

I appreciate any and all responses. This has definitely been the most informative sight that I've found.

Thanks!