looking for advice and suggestion about Hair Pantation

Hi, I have seen this site and found few good things about the hair plantation. I am looking for advice and suggestion or treatment for it. I just turned 27 and day to day I am loosing lots of hair. I'm not sure what to do. Due to this, I am very afraid and always feeling conscious. I live in Bangalore, India and was wondering if there are any good doctors in the area. Please Help ASAP.

Hi, I have seen this site and found few good things about the hair plantation. I am looking for advice and suggestion or treatment for it. I just turned 27 and day to day I am loosing lots of hair. I'm not sure what to do. Due to this, I am very afraid and always feeling conscious. I live in Bangalore, India and was wondering if there are any good doctors in the area. Please Help ASAP.

I'm in total agreement with John Se and the GuitarPlayer, start on 1mg of finasteride per day. One reputable brand I know of available in India is Dr. Reddys (brand name is FINAST). I was going to say it's really inexpensive but since you're actually dealing in Indian currency it's probably not quite that inexpensive for you.

As far as surgeons go, Dr. AP is in New Delhi and he seems to well regarded. You can do a search on google and find his website.

Muse,

Welcome to the forums.

I agree with the other posters that have replied to this thread in that you should definitely look into Finasteride to stave off future loss.

If you are seriously considering hair restoration surgery, stabilization of your hair loss is key so there is a limited danger of further recession behind transplanted grafts.

Finally, Dr. AP is located in New Delhi, India and offers cutting edge surgical hair restoration. You can fill out a free online consult with Dr. Poswell here.

Again, welcome to the forums. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog