Dr. Vogel : A great consultation.

I just wanted to make a note about Dr. Vogel from Baltimore. I have had previous work done in 1994   

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I totally agree.

I went for a consultation to see Dr. James Vogel on May 8th 2009. I first met with Mary who is Dr. Vogels professional assistant. She was so patient with all my questions and very helpful. Dr Vogel came in soon after and spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions. He then performed an exam of my balding pattern and worked out a written plan with drawings of what he thought would bring me the best HT solution (now and for the future).He also encouraged Propecia to help reverse balding on the crown area (which im taking now). I loved how organized him and his staff were and how they treated me like a person and not like a number.

Unlike two larger HT places(im not naming any names) but i hated how they harassed me by phone and i never got the same person each time.

Dr Vogel was so much more cozier and just great to deal with and is location was so easy to drive to, it was right off of 695 in Baltimore, MD. Dr Vogel said that i would need at least 2000 grafts to restore my forelock. His price was not the cheapest but he was not the most either. My motto is if your going to do something important get it done RIGHT the first time. Dr Vogel doesnt play around, he has an amazing technic and system in place that is the best around and i would never go anywhere else but him.

Thats why i trusted him and his wonderful staff to place 2300 grafts on May 28th. More about my procedure to come. I attached a pic of my balding pattern prior to my surgery. I was a 5a stage at 38yrs

beforesurgery.thumb.jpg.f6d00d21162daff2aa310fed1dcdd13b.jpg