freaking out

Anonymous

Hey everyone, well just to get to it, I'm 21, i've been on proscar (divided into 5 pieces), rogaine 5%, and msm (supposedly thickens hair). But this winter in boston alone has freaked me out, it seems so thin on my front hairline and I have no clue why. I'm still on the things listed above, could it be due to the weather? It just seems a lot thinner than before..I'm worried, if you guys can advise me to take something else or to lay off something, that would be great.

Any help appreciated.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Hey everyone, well just to get to it, I'm 21, i've been on proscar (divided into 5 pieces), rogaine 5%, and msm (supposedly thickens hair). But this winter in boston alone has freaked me out, it seems so thin on my front hairline and I have no clue why. I'm still on the things listed above, could it be due to the weather? It just seems a lot thinner than before..I'm worried, if you guys can advise me to take something else or to lay off something, that would be great.

Any help appreciated.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

can anyone give some suggestions? Me losing hair at this age is already surreal enough, I really don't want to lose anymore.

Hey man, I hear ya. 21 is when I started to notice my hair thinning. So I know where you are coming from. It took me a while, like 3 years, to get used to the fact that I was losing my hair at such a young age. But there are definitely things you can do about it now. And I feel that with the action I'm taking... I'll be fine. Everything you are taking is very good. Make sure you stay on the Proscar and Rogaine. How long have you been on them for? You go through stages in the initial year. You won't know what's up until a full year has gone by. I myself don't bother with the Rogaine, cause I knew that I couldn't do it for the rest of my life. I quarter Proscar, 3000 mg of MSM, a good multivitamin and use Nizoral 2% anti dandruff shampoo twice a week. This has done the trick for me. Hope any of this helps. Remember to stay the course for the full year!

danger

Anonymous,

You may want to try the Nizoral 2% 3 times or so a week. This can help a great deal.

Also, the MSM will realy only speed the growth of your hair. It will not thicken it or grow more hair. There seems to be a great deal of misconception about this supplement lately.

Most of all, stick with the regimen that you are on. Give it a chance to work.

Don't worry, bud. Spring is almost upon us again!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog