Boston Legal

Bob C

Here's another "celebrity hair transplant thread", if anyone cares. If you don't care, just skip this one.

Boston Legal on ABC last night (Tues Oct 17). It was a repeat. The guy playing the police chief testifying in one of the courtroom scenes -- had what looked to me to be a very bad transplant.

Maybe he just had bad hair. Maybe it wasn't fully grown in. There were no corn rows, or anything like that. It simply looked "unnatural." It looked like he was trying to hide something (like thin hair or a lousy hairline).

I don't know the actor's name and I don't mean this post as a personal putdown. Mostly an observation, that perhaps the general public would not even make. There have been lots of posts about actors, etc who "must have had work done" because they look better now than they did a few films back. This is NOT one of those cases.

Any comments?

Here's another "celebrity hair transplant thread", if anyone cares. If you don't care, just skip this one.

Boston Legal on ABC last night (Tues Oct 17). It was a repeat. The guy playing the police chief testifying in one of the courtroom scenes -- had what looked to me to be a very bad transplant.

Maybe he just had bad hair. Maybe it wasn't fully grown in. There were no corn rows, or anything like that. It simply looked "unnatural." It looked like he was trying to hide something (like thin hair or a lousy hairline).

I don't know the actor's name and I don't mean this post as a personal putdown. Mostly an observation, that perhaps the general public would not even make. There have been lots of posts about actors, etc who "must have had work done" because they look better now than they did a few films back. This is NOT one of those cases.

Any comments?

I did not see the episode in question and do not watch "Boston Legal" often anyway so I really can't say. Of course one of the main stars is William Shatner who is well known for his hairsystems although I think the one he wears now looks very good on him.

It's coincidental that we're on this topic because I just watched the new show "20 good years" tonight and noticed how severely bald the actor Jeffrey Tamblin(?)is. He has got to be a "NW 7+" with his remaining hair raced downward on the sides and back. He has basically a narrow horseshoe left and I thought to myself that he never would have been a good candidate for a HT because of the severity of his loss and the limited donor area. He would probably look younger if he just shaved off what little he has left.

Of course Lithgow is balding as well (and one of the episode's jokes touched on this) but not the same extent.

Funny how we who deal with this issue are so observant of it in others.

Phil