I Highly Recommend Dr. Shapiro (Cont'd.)

dallas1

Attached is my before-transplant photo. The other photo is after my second surgery (a year later).

I came on this Web site a lot before I made my decision to go with Dr. Shapiro. I'm very pleased with his results and his integrity. I sensed that he cares and wants to do the very best for you. I'm extremely picky and didn't want anybody to detect I had had a hair transplant. In a nutshell, he gave me a natural-looking hairline. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Dr. Shapiro.

I hope this information is helpful. Please note that I rarely come on this site these days. Good luck to you in your search! Check out Dr. Shapiro!

Dallas1_-_head.jpg.69834a0160ad83700a4da0676eea3daf.jpg

Attached is my before-transplant photo. The other photo is after my second surgery (a year later).

I came on this Web site a lot before I made my decision to go with Dr. Shapiro. I'm very pleased with his results and his integrity. I sensed that he cares and wants to do the very best for you. I'm extremely picky and didn't want anybody to detect I had had a hair transplant. In a nutshell, he gave me a natural-looking hairline. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Dr. Shapiro.

I hope this information is helpful. Please note that I rarely come on this site these days. Good luck to you in your search! Check out Dr. Shapiro!